Inclusion Conversations Cards
- Do you need an engaging icebreaker? Do you want to find an interactive way to talk about diversity and inclusion? Exponential Talent’s Inclusion Conversations cards get people talking in ways that are comfortable, lively and constructive. The deck of cards can be used by any audience - no facilitator needed - as an icebreaker or at an event. The “Did you know?” approach encourages curiosity
- Statistics on many of the cards help people understand why inclusion matters
- Thought provoking questions invite ideas to proactively include colleagues
- The conversations help build personal connections and empathy
- 2022 Updates:
- 51% of the cards have a global focus, while only 15% (7 cards) have a US-centric focus. (And the remaining 34% are ambiguous to the reader.)
- 87% of the cards are focused on brainstorming ideas for improvement, 13% are focused solely on sharing stories and experiences. Most of the cards focus on both aspects.
- Previous content has been reviewed and updated.
To learn more and try a sample, click here.
For volume pricing, to customize a deck with your logo, or to inquire about licensing a slide deck version, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org